Pelican International Services:
Pelican International Services is a family-run business where each individual is valued. Our people represent our strength. They are the soul of our company.
We put at the disposal of our employees all the necessary tools to help them grow and succeed in their endeavors.
How to apply:
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact our Human Resources department at +961 1 564 200
Customer Care Representative
Pelican International Services is in immediate need of a Customer Care Representative. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of shipping documentation. We like to encourage repeat business among our customers, so we take customer service seriously. Everyone in the logistics department is responsible for responding immediately to customer questions and needs. Staying on top of all accounts and coordinating with other departments are essential qualities to possess in this position.
– You will be responsible for the administrative follow-up and logistics of orders
– Coordination on a daily basis with customers and follow up on their shipping needs from documentation issuance, to invoicing and follow-up of payments
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Transport and Logistics or any other relevant field
– Opening for: Fresh graduate or Junior Level
– Willing to learn, communicative, positive and a good team-spirit
– Service-minded, customer-focused
– Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
– Well organized
– Flexible and can work autonomously
– Computer literate.
– Languages: fluent in English and French (spoken and written).
Please submit your resume to email@example.com PIC: Mrs. Candice Sloukgi